domingo, 26 de março de 2006

ponto de partida


Praia do Carvalhal - Alentejo, Portugal
2006




"i'm a living sunset
lightning in my bones
push me to the edge
but my will is stone

fools will be fools
and wise will be wise
but i will look this world
straight in the eyes

what good is a man
who won't take a stand
what good is a cynic
with no better plan

reality is sharp
it cuts at me like a knife
everyone i know
is in the fight of their life

take your face out of your hands
and clear your eyes
you have a right to your dreams
and don't be denied

i believe in a better way"
Better Way - Ben Harper

2 comments:

Anónimo 3/26/2006 9:31 da tarde  

As I liked to be there!... E com O Amigo Ben como anfitrião! Continuação de excelente trabalho!
Bjinhos
Paula Pires

ohcaptain 3/27/2006 10:26 da tarde  

G'anda foto! :)
G'anda música!

Impressões

Nós

Grãos no pó

Blog directory

  © Blogger template 'anaPaipita' adapted from Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP